The WeFund platform is designed with a friendly user experience and community in mind. Users can easily connect their wallets from various blockchains, find projects, create projects, and learn more about WeFund. On the platform, users can search for projects with real-world applications vetted by WeFund’s selective incubation process.
Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Binance Smart Chain is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications. BSC runs in parallel with Binance's native Binance Chain, which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BSC and the smart contract functionality of BSC. Furthermore, Binance Smart Chain also implements the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which allows it to run Ethereum-based applications like MetaMask. WeFund will be launching its native token on the Binance Smart Chain.
All funds raised will be deposited directly into blockchain-based yield-generating saving protocols (WeFund does not hold or touch the money being crowdfunded) and deployed via smart contracts. WeFund will be adding multiple savings protocols (Aave, Curve, & more) to diversify the risk of a protocol failing (ie. Anchor).
- Anyone can propose projects from any vertical and undergo an initial project evaluation from the WeFund team and its community.
- Proposers can create ad campaigns on WeFund to get prioritized placement.
- Connect directly with investors.
- Offer profit sharing, token allocation, and more to project backers.
- Individual, institutional, and WeFund community investors can easily find various projects to be funded directly on the platform.
- High security and minimal risk. All funds will be managed by Terra’s Anchor Protocol and if a project does not meet its milestones, residual deposits will be returned to backers with Anchor yield that has been accumulated during the fundraising (average 20% APY).
- Allocation assignments will be available to all investors, big and small, who can fund projects.
The project owner has a dedicated dashboard for checking the status of the project -Approval -Incubation Goal -Milestone
Administrators have a dedicated dashboard for checking the status of a project and voting -Approval -Incubation Goal Project backers/user has a dedicated dashboard for checking the status of the project -Milestone Voting